By Admin –
ZSI Recruitment 2023: Zoological Survey of India has issued the latest notification for the ZSI recruitment 2023 of Library & Information Assistant (Group B), Office Superintendent (Group B), Stenographer Grade-I (Group B), Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook (Group C) Vacancy at 24 Posts in ZSI Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to ZSI Recruitment 2023 through the official website ZSI Jobs within 2 Months. Other details of the ZSI Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ZSI Jobs Notification 2023 @Application Form Assistant, Superintendent, Steno, Cook 24 Post
Zoological Survey of India vacancy notification 2023 for Library & Information Assistant, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade-I, Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook (Group B & C) 10 Posts. You can Application Form to ZSI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 from 14 January 2023 to 2 Months. Read the full ZSI Notification Before ZSI Application Form. ZSI Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising short description Below there:–
Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2023
ZSI Assistant Notification 2023
Educational Zoological Survey of India Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 18 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
ZSI Assistant Application Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14 January 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 2 Months.
- Candidates will have not to pay any application fees.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- Library & Information Assistant Pay Level-6.
- Office Superintendent Pay Level-6.
- Stenographer Grade-I Pay Level-6.
- Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook Pay Level-2
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Director, Zoological Survey of India, Prani Vigyan Bhawan, 535, M-Block New Alipore, Kolkata-700053. Job Location: All India.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website within 2 Months or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Zoological Survey of India – Library & Information Assistant Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Zoological Survey of India – Library & Information Assistant Application Form or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card / Interview / Result
- Zoological Survey of India – Library & Information Assistant you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview List or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Interview List