By Admin – 6 January 2022 3 Views
UPSC CMS 2021 DAF: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the notification for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 Vacancy at 400 Posts. Interested candidates can UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Online Registration to UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Notification through the UPSC Jobs official website upsconline.nic.in by 18 January 2022. Other details of the UPSC CMS 1 Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Syllabus, Application Fee, and CMS 1 2022 Application Form How to Apply are given below…
UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Salary
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) vacancy notification 2022 for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021. You can apply online to UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Recruitment from 4 January 2022 to 18 January 2022. Read full UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Notification PDF
Before UPSC CMS 2021 Apply Online. UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Jobs Notification/UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Vacancy Advertising short description below there:–
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 Recruitment
UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Notification
- Only Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021 Written Exam Qualified Candidates are eligible to fill UPSC CMS DAF Online Form 2022.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Online Form
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 4 January 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 January 2022.
- There is no application fee required.
- For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 18 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Union Public Service Commission – Combined Medical Services Examination Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Union Public Service Commission – Combined Medical Services Examination Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Union Public Service Commission – National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) I Exam 2022 you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card