By Admin – 15 October 2022
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: South Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification Employment Notice No. SER/ Pers/Sports Quota/ OA/ 2022-23 for the South Eastern Railway recruitment 2022 of Sports Persons under Sports Quota Vacancy at 21 Posts in South Eastern Railway Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 through the official website of South Eastern Railway Jobs by 15 October 2022. Other details of the South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
South Eastern Railway Jobs 2022 @Application Form Sports Quota 21 Posts
South Eastern Railway vacancy notification 2022 for the 21 posts of Sports Persons under Sports Quota. You can apply online to South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 from 15 October 2022 to 14 November 2022. Read the full South Eastern Railway Notification Before South Eastern Railway Application Form. South Eastern Railway Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Notification 2022
|Apply Offline (Application form Attached)||Click Here (Page 10-12)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
- Candidates should have passed 12th class, Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as of 1 January 2023.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
South Eastern Railway Sports Quota Application Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15 October 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 November 2022.
- The last date for residents of North Eastern states, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Lakshwadeep: 24 November 2022.
- For UR/OBC Candidates Application Fees Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST/ Ex.Servicemen/ PWDs, Women, Minorities, and EBC Candidate’s Application Fees Rs.250/-.
- For Group C Sports Quota Level-2/4 Pay Scale PB-1 Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- (Grade Pay Rs.1900/- or Rs.2800).
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
- Postal Address: The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Bungalow No.12A, Garden Reach, Kolkata-700043 (Near BNR Central Hospital).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 14 November 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates should go to the official notification given below for selection process details.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the South Eastern Railway – Sports Persons under Sports Quota Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- South Eastern Railway – Sports Persons under Sports Quota Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card / Interview List / Result
- South Eastern Railway – Sports Persons under Sports Quota you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview List or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Interview List
BCCL Recruitment 2022 » Apply Now Medical Executive 41 Post
संपूर्ण जानकारी एवं आवेदन लिंक : https://naukripark.com/bccl-recruitment-2022/
To get regular updates click here👇
Join Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/wZ216KJnyo05ZDNl
Join Whatsapp : https://chat.whatsapp.com/FlOM9RzDQn9GhklVGL9od5
Disclaimer : Naukripark.com is a platform that brings together employers, job seekers and other stakeholders through its digital platform i.e. www.naukripark.com, Model Career Centers and all other sources.
Naukripark.com makes no particular recommendations regarding employers. Job seekers are encouraged to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers.
Employers and job seekers are encouraged to request reference information from each other as needed to establish qualifications, credentials and overall fit between the employer and job seeker/ applicant. While all efforts have been made to make the information shown here as accurate as possible, the users/ job seekers are advised to practice caution and discretion in usage of information posted here. Information in the external pages that this site links to comes from a variety of sources and naukripark.com provides these links only as a convenience to the job seekers. It may be noted that naukripark.com is only a facilitator and the concerned authority cannot be held liable for any misrepresentation of data or information provided herein. The naukripark.com shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damage caused to any stakeholders directly or indirectly in regard to the information and services supplied by naukripark.com.
Any discrepancy found or wrongful activity noticed by any stakeholder, may be brought to the notice of naukripark.com or on the grievance through the email email@example.com.