By Admin – 5 January 2022 0 Views
SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India has issued the latest notification for the SEBI recruitment 2022 of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy at 120 Posts in SEBI Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022 through the official website SEBI Jobs sebi.gov.in by 24 January 2022. Other details of the SEBI Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SEBI Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Officer Grade A Assistant Manager 120 Post
Securities and Exchange Board of India vacancy notification 2022 for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 120 Posts. You can apply online to SEBI Recruitment 2021 from 5 January 2022 to 24 January 2022. Read full SEBI Notification Before SEBI Officer Grade A Apply Online. Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2022
SEBI Officer Notification 2022
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SEBI Officer Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5 January 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 January 2022.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- For Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) postpay Rs. 28150-1550 (4) -34350- 1750 (7)- 46600-EB- 1750 (4)-53600 -2000 (1)-55600 (17 years).
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 24 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Online Exam (Phase I, II), Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Securities and Exchange Board of India – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Securities and Exchange Board of India – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result