By Admin – 5 October 2021 10 Views
SBI PO Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has issued the latest notification for the SBI PO recruitment 2021 of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy at 2056 Posts in SBI Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to SBI Recruitment 2021 through the official website SBI Jobs sbi.co.in by 25 October 2021. Other details of the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
SBI Jobs Notification 2021 @Apply Online PO 2056 Post
State Bank of India vacancy notification 2021 for Probationary Officer (PO) 2056 Posts. You can apply online to SBI PO Recruitment 2021 from 5 October 2021 to 25 October 2021. Read full SBI Probationary Officer Notification Before SBI Probationary Officer Apply Online. SBI Jobs 2021 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
SBI PO Advt No. : CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18 Notification
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in any Recognized or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SBI PO Online Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 5 October 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 October 2021.
- Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee: 25 October 2021.
- Prelim Exam Date: November / December 2021.
- Mains Exam Date: December 2021.
- For General/ EWC/ OBC candidates application fee is Rs. 750/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 25 October 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the State Bank of India – Probationary Officer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- State Bank of India – Probationary Officer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result