By Admin – 15 October 2021 0 Views
RRC Western Railway JE Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway has issued the latest notification for the RRC Western Railway GDCE Quota recruitment 2021 of Junior Stenographer Hindi, Junior Translator, Junior Engineer, Technician-III Vacancy in RRC Western Railway Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 through the official website RRC Western Railway Jobs rrc-wr.com by 21 November 2021. Other details of the RRC WR Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
RRC Western Railway Jobs Notification 2021 @Apply Online JE, Stenographer, Translator Post
Railway Recruitment Cell invites online applications from eligible serving employees of Western Railway as on the date of notification for filling up the Junior Stenographer Hindi, Junior Translator, Junior Engineer, Technician-III against GDCE Quota as per vacancies indicated here. You can apply online to RRC Western Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2021 from 22 October 2021 to 21 November 2021. Read full RRC WR JE Notification Before Western Railway Apply Online. RRC Western Railway Jobs 2021 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway Recruitment 2021
RRC Western Railway JE, Steno Notification No. 02/2021 GDCE
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, ITI, Diploma, Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RRC Western Railway JE Online Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22 October 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 November 2021.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- For Junior Stenographer Hindi, Junior Translator Pay Level 04 to Level 06.
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 21 November 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT), Stenography Skill Test/ Translation Test (as applicable), Document Verification, and Medical Exam.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway – Junior Stenographer Hindi, Junior Translator, Junior Engineer, Technician-III Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway – Junior Stenographer Hindi, Junior Translator, Junior Engineer, Technician-III Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway – Junior Stenographer Hindi, Junior Translator, Junior Engineer, Technician-III you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card