By Admin –
For those candidates who appeared for the ntpc exam, the exam fee refund process for the first stage RRB NTPC computer-based exam will start from tomorrow 11 August 2021. RRB has activated the rrb ntpc refund link for RRB NTPC CBT 1. Thereby the candidates will be able to update their bank account details and they will be the RRB fee refunded. Update your bank details before 31st August for RRB NTPC Exam Fee Refund.
Railway RRB NTPC Fee Refund Notice Online Form @Direct Link Bank Account Update Process
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) vacancy notification for RRB NTPC Fee Refund Status. You can apply online to RRB NTPC Fee Refund Link for Update/Correction of Bank Account Details for Refund of Exam fees under CEN No. 01/2019(NTPC)Read the full RRB NTPC Fee Refund Sarkari Result Notification Before. RRB NTPC Fee Refund Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
RRB NTPC Fee Refund Date 2021
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification 2019
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate.
- For other qualification detail please go to the official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Railway NTPC Fee Refund Notice
NTPC Fee Refund Online Form 2021
Sarkari Result NTPC Fee Refund Link
- Starting Date for Submission of Application (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019: 1 March 2019 at 16.00 hrs.
- The closing of online registration of Applications (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019: 31 March 2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Last Date Update Post Preference: 30 April 2019.
- Phase 1st: 28 December-2020 to 13 January 2021.
- Phase 2nd: 16 January-2021 to 30 January 2021.
- Phase III Exam Date: 31/01/2021 to 12/02/2021.
- Phase IV Exam Date: 15/02/2021 to 03/03/2021.
- Phase V Exam Date: 4/03/2021 to 27/03/2021.
- Phase VI Exam Date: 1/04/2021 to 8/04/2021.
- 7th Phase Exam Dates: 23, 24, 26 and 31 July 2021.
- Date for Availability of Link for viewing the Exam City & Date and downloading of Travelling Authority for SC/ST candidates of 7th phase: 10 days prior to start of their exam.
- Date for Downloading 7th Phase CBT Admit card: 4 days prior to the exam date.
- Exam Date: 28/12/2020 to 31/07/2021.
- Refund Notice Out Date: 06/08/2021.
- Application Begin for Fee Update / Correction Bank Details Date: 11/08/2021.
- Last Date for Update / Correction Bank Details Date: 31/08/2021.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-
- For Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist. Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 19000.
- For Commercial cum Ticket Clerk post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 21700.
- For Traffic Assistant post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 25500.
- For Commercial Apprentice, Station Master post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 35400.
- For Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 29200.
- Other pay scale details go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Eligible candidates can apply from the official website on 1st March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Apply Online or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) you can take a printout of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-