By Admin –
RPSC RAS Exam Recruitment Notification 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has finally published notification for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2021 (RAS/RTS Exam) on 20th July 2021. RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment Notification Online Applications are invited for RPSC RAS 2021 from 28 July 2021. All interested and eligible candidates who are serving Rajasthan Civil Services should register RAS 2021 on the RPSC RAS website of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 27 August 2021. RPSC RAS exam will be conducted to fill 988 vacancies for 21 services under Rajasthan State Services and Rajasthan Subordinate Services. There is a total of 363 vacancies in state services and 625 vacancies in subordinate services. Other details of the RAS 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
RPSC RAS 2021 Exam Vacancy, Syllabus, Eligibility, Online Application @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Link 988 Post
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) vacancy notification 2021 for 988 Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2021 (RAS/RTS Exam) Posts in RPSC RAS Jobs. You can RPSC RAS sarkari Result apply online to RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment from 28 July 2021 to 27 August 2021. Read full RPSC RAS Exam Recruitment Notification 2021 Before RPSC RAS 2021 Apply Online. RPSC RAS 2021 Notification/RPSC RAS Vacancy 2021 Advertising short description below there:–
RPSC RAS/RTS Exam 2021 Notification
RPSC RAS Qualification
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- For Gazetted Posts Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years age limit as on 01/01/2022.
- For Non-Gazetted Posts Minimum 25 years and Maximum 45 Years age limit as on 01/01/2022.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment Notification 2021
- Notification Date: 20 July 2021.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 August 2021.
- For General Category, OBC/ Most BC of Rajasthan Creamy Layer Category Application Fee Rs.350/-.
- For OBC/ EBC/ EWS of Rajasthan Non-Creamy Layer Category Application Fee Rs.250/-.
- For PWD/ SC/ ST and whose income is less than 2.50 Lakhs Application Fee Rs.150/-.
- For SC/ ST of TSP Area and Saharia tribals of all tehsils of Bara District Application Fee Rs.150/-.
- For Rajasthan Subordinate Service Pay Scale L-10 to L-14.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
RPSC RAS 2021 Vacancy Details
State Service: 363 Subordinate Service: 625
|State Level Services Posts||Total No of Vacancies||Subordinate Level Services Posts||Total No of Vacancies|
|RAS – Rajasthan Administrative Services||76||Raj. Excise Subordinate Services||32|
|RPS – Rajasthan Police Services||77||Raj Cooperative Subordinate Service||146 and 2 TSP|
|Rajasthan Account Services||32||Raj Judicial and Jurisdiction||19|
|Rajasthan Industry Services||4||Raj. Agriculture Subordinate Services||68|
|Rajasthan Tourism Services||4||Raj. Labour Welfare Subordinate Services||70 and 10 TSP|
|Rajasthan Transport Services||7||Raj. Planning Subordinate Services||2|
|Rajasthan Excise (Preventive Force) Agriculture Service||37||Raj. Industry Subordinate Services||3|
|Rajasthan Commercial Tax Services||38||Raj. Integrated Child Development Subordinate||36|
|Rajasthan Jail Services||9||Raj. fertilizer and Civil Supplies Subordinate Services||106 and 20 TSP|
|Rajasthan Planning Services||7||Tehsildar||96 and 15 TSP|
|Rajasthan Integrated Child Development||8|
|Rajasthan fertilizer and Civil Supplies||6|
|Rajasthan Rural Development Services||21|
|Raj. Labour Welfare Services||1|
|Rajasthan State Insurance Services||3|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Services||33|
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Rajasthan.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 27 August 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Subject||Total Number Of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge||150||200||3 Hours|
|General Science||150||200||3 Hours|
There will be a negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus
- Current Affairs Science & Technology
Rajasthan: Political and administrative system Rajasthan:
- History, Art & Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage
- Geography of Rajasthan.
- Economy of Rajasthan.
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution, Political system and Governance.
- Geography of World and India
RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2021
Those candidates who will qualify in prelims will be called for mains exam. RAS Main exam will consist of four subject questions which will be descriptive/analytical. The duration of the exam is 3 hours for each exam.
- Paper I: General Studies-I: 200 Marks.
- Paper-2: General Studies-II: 200 Marks.
- Paper 3: General Studies-III: 200 Marks.
- Paper 4: General Hindi & General English: 200 Marks.
RPSC RAS Interview 2021
- Applicants who qualify Pre Exam and Main Exam will have to appear for the Interview/Personality Test, which will carry 100 marks. Candidates appearing for the Main Examination are required to obtain a minimum of 10% marks in each paper and 15% of the total marks of all the papers in the Main Examination to qualify in the Personality and Oral Test.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) – Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) – Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) – Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here
- Admit Card
Tags: Graduate Jobs, Sarkari Naukri