By Admin –
RGNUL Punjab Recruitment 2021: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab has issued the latest notification for the RGNUL Punjab recruitment 2021 of Teaching, Non-Teaching Vacancy at 14 Posts in RGNUL Punjab Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to RGNUL Punjab Teaching Recruitment 2021 through the official website RGNUL Punjab Jobs www.rgnul.ac.in by 2 August 2021. Other details of the RGNUL Punjab Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
RGNUL Punjab Jobs Notification 2021 @Apply Online Teaching, Non-Teaching 14 Post
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab vacancy notification 2021 for Teaching, Non-Teaching 14 Posts in RGNUL Punjab. You can apply online to RGNUL Punjab Recruitment 2021 from 17 July 2021 to 2 August 2021. Read full RGNUL Punjab Teaching, Non-Teaching Notification Before RGNUL Punjab Apply Online. RGNUL Punjab Jobs 2021 Notification/RGNUL Punjab Non-Teaching Vacancy 2021 Advertising short description below there:–
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Recruitment 2021
RGNUL Punjab Notification 2021
- Candidates should have LLB, PG (Relevant Discipline), Ph.D., NET/ SLET, CA/ ICWA or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RGNUL Punjab Teaching, Non-Teaching Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17 July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 2 August 2021.
- For Teaching Fee Post Application Fee Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/SAP Categories).
- For Non-Teaching Posts Application Fee of Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- for
- For Stenographer Application Fee Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/SAP Categories). Forms fee is excluding GST.
- For Teaching and Non-Teaching Salary Rs. 15600-39100+AGP 6000 to Rs. 60000/-.
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Punjab.
- Postal Address: The Assistant Director (Estt), Bureau of Police Research & Development, NH -8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 2 August 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL Punjab) – Teaching, Non-Teaching Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL Punjab) – Teaching, Non-Teaching Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL Punjab) – Teaching, Non-Teaching you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here
- Admit Card
Tags: Post Graduate Jobs, Sarkari Naukri