By Admin –
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023: High Court of Punjab and Haryana has issued the latest notification for the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 of Stenographer Grade-III Vacancies at 07 posts. Eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of stenographer grade-iii of direct quota in Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs 2023 by 27 May 2023. Other details of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Salary, Selection Process, Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Syllabus, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Stenographer Grade-III 07 Post
Punjab Haryana High Court vacancy notification 2023 for the Stenographer Grade-III 07 Posts. You can apply online to Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment from 6 May 2023 to 27 May 2023. Read the full Punjab Haryana High Court Notification Before Punjab Haryana High Court Apply Online 2023. Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Vacancy 2023 Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Notification 2023
- Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer: Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized University and must have proficiency in Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
- For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be less than 18 years and shall not be more than 37 years.
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Remarks|
|In Service Employees||18||45||In case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab/Haryana Government, other State Government or the Government of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts & Union Territory, Chandigarh.|
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Online Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 6 May 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27 May 2023.
- General Category Online Facilitation Charges Rs.425/-.
- General Category Examination Fee 400/-.
- Total: Rs.825/-.
- The salary, pay, allowances, etc. of the recommended candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions issued by 0Chandigarh Administration adopted for the employees working in Subordinate Courts of U.T., Chandigarh.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 27 May 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test, English Shorthand and Spreadsheet Tests.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for Punjab and Haryana High Court – Stenographer Grade III Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Punjab and Haryana High Court – Stenographer Grade III Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card/ Result
- Punjab and Haryana High Court – Stenographer Grade III you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card