By Admin –
PSSSB Veterinary Inspectors Recruitment 2021: The subordinate services selection board has opened jobs of 866 veterinary inspectors. A golden job opportunity is there waiting for your candidates. In this article, we will mention the entire facts related to the Veterinary Inspectors’ job opening. Entire information will be given to you in this article regarding Veterinary Inspectors recruitment 2021. You will get detailed answers to your queries regarding this opening. So, come, let’s read the article and let’s check the educational qualification which you require to apply for this post, your age limit, salary, and most importantly the application process.
PSSSB Veterinary Inspectors Recruitment 2021 – Notification
Subordinate services selection board Punjab is accepting applications for the post of veterinary inspectors. Candidates who are eligible and are interested to apply for PSSSB veterinary inspector can apply for this hiring from 8 July 2021 to 30 July 2021. There is a total of 866 vacancies opened. More information regarding PSSSB veterinary inspector and other facts related to this hiring will be mentioned down.
PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Notification 2021
Notification is: – 866 posts of veterinary inspectors have been released by the Punjab government. You can apply online and for that, you need to go to the official website of the subordinate services selection board is @sssb.punjab.gov.in. Check Also: PSSSB Inspector Recruitment 2021 » Apply Draftsman 1524 Post
PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Recruitment Important Dates
- The notification date of the PSSSB veterinary inspector is:- 8 July 2021
- The last date of submission of applications for PSSSB veterinary inspector is – 30 July 2021.
- City:- Amritsar
- State:- Punjab
- Country:- India
- Starting date of submission of online application:- 8 July 2021
- Last date of submission of application form: – 30 July 2021 up to 5 PM.
- Last date for the submission of application fees for this post: – 3 August 2021.
PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Vacancy and PayScal
Number of Vacancies
- Veterinary inspector posts:- 866 posts
Salary or pay scale
Now the most important part is the eligibility criterion that if you are eligible for the post or not.
- The candidate should be 10+2 passed in physics, biology, and chemistry from a renowned university.
- The candidate should possess a diploma in veterinary science of at least 2 years from a renowned university or institution.
Now the process to apply for The PSSSB Veterinary Inspector:- The candidates who are eligible and are interested in PSSSB veterinary inspector can apply for the post. For that, they need to visit the official website that is sssb.punjab.gov.in and this should be done from 1 July 2021 to 19 July 2021.
- For general category: – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/EWS: – Rs-250/-
- Ex-servicemen:- Rs-200/-
- Handicapped: – Rs-500/-
Instruction For Online Apply
- Candidates have to apply only online on the website sssb.punjab.gov.in from 8th July 2021 to 30th July 2021 (up to 5:00 PM). New Registration, as well as form completion/submission, shall be closed after this.
- After getting the online Application Number, the candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo (not older than 3 months), signature, 10th standard Punjabi certificate, Qualifying exam certificate, to complete the application form. Supported file formats are .jpg, .png and .gif only. File size should be up to 100Kb only. Please note that applications without uploaded photos and signatures will be considered incomplete and rejected.
- Candidates should note that Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, and category can not be changed once entered into the online application form.
- No correction or changes are allowed after the form has been submitted. So the candidate should fill his/her form carefully.
- On the third day after submitting the application form, the candidate shall deposit the fee by logging into the online application portal after 11:00 AM. The last date for submission of the fee is 3rd August 2021.
- In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically canceled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- The next day after depositing the fee, the candidate can take a printout of his/her application form. Candidates are advised to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
- Only online application forms will be entertained i.e. applications sent by post / in person will not be entertained. Any application sent physically to the Board shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to visit the https://sssb.punjab.gov.in website regularly for updates.
- Due to any reason (technical or otherwise), if the fee is not paid, the application shall not be considered.
- For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call on all working days from 10:00 am to 4.00 pm. at SSSB Punjab Govt. help-line numbers 0172-2298000 Ext. 5106 and 5107. For any technical issues in the online application, candidates can mail to [email protected]
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the online application form, SSSB Punjab Govt. shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The Candidates applying for advertised posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for their respective posts. Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere submission of the application form will not imply that candidate is eligible for advertised posts.
How to Apply For PSSSB JVeterinary Inspector
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post directly from the official website is sssb.punbaj.gov.in.
PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Official Notification Link
So here is the entire information about the job opening for veterinary inspectors. If you want to know more please read the above official notification carefully before apply.