PPSC Recruitment 2021
Apply For 353 Posts Of Veterinary Officer
PPSC Recruitment 2021: The Punjab Public Service Commission is recruiting candidates for the post of Veterinary Officer (Group-A). This recruitment drive will fill a total of 353 seats in the organization, including posts such as Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, and Dairy Development in the Government of Punjab. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Punjab Public Service Commission’s website at http://ppsc.gov.in. Candidates must note that the last date to fill in the online application form is December 10, 2021, and the last date to submit the application and examination fee by system-generated bank challan form is December 20, 2021. Candidates aged between 18 and 37 years can apply for the post.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021 – All the details related to PPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
PPSC Veterinary Officer Bharti 2021 Details :
- This Event Organized by : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Salary Details : PAY SCALE: 47600/- INITIAL PAY.
- Total Post : 353 Post
- Vacancy Name : Veterinary Officer
- Job Location : Punjab (India)
- Advt. No. : PPSC Advt No. : 202143 Notification
Important Date for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19-11-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-12-2021
- Pay Fees Last Date : 20-12-2021
- Exam Held On : Available Soon
- Admit Card will be issued : Available Soon
|Apply Online (Open the Link on CHROME BROWSER)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website (Open the Link on CHROME BROWSER)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
Registration Fees Details for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should go to the PPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2021 Notification given below for application fee details.
- General : 1500/-
- SC / ST / BC : 750/-
- ESM / EWS / PH / LDESM : 500/-
- Exam Fee Through – Challan at Any SBI Branch
PPSC Veterinary Officer Post Age Limit Details :
- Candidates should go to the PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 37 Years.
- Age Limit as on 01 January 2021
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per PPSC Veterinary Officer Bharti 2021 Rules & Regulation.
PPSC Veterinary Officer Post Details | Total : 353 Post
- Post Name : PPSC Veterinary Officer
- Education Qualification : Graduation in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry OR Registered with Punjab Veterinary Council OR 10th Passed with Punjabi.
PPSC Veterinary Officer Application Process : Steps to Apply
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for PPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2021 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Print the application Form
Selection Process for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021
- The Selection Process of PPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Written Competitive Examination : 480 Marks
- Interview : 60 Marks
- Document Verification & Medical Examination.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisment.
Exam Pattern for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021
- The pattern for written competitive examination comprising of 120 questions (@ 4 marks for each question) is as follows:
Punjab PSC 2021: Steps to Apply Online for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021
- STEP 1: Visit the official website – ppsc.gov.in.
- STEP 2: A registration window with five sections will appear on the screen: Basic Details, Contact Details, Category Details, Qualifications, and Other Details.
- STEP 3: Candidates must click on the basic details section, and select the post they are applying for from the drop-down menu.
- STEP 4: After registration candidates need to log in using the email address and password.
- STEP 5: In the category details section, the candidate will enter details related to the category with respect to the category code as mentioned in the vacancy table.
- STEP 6: Now, the candidate needs to enter details related to their qualifications.
- STEP 7: To make payment, the candidate has to print the bank challan form by clicking on “Print Bank Challan” and entering the Registration No., Password, and Date of Birth.
- STEP 8: Save the page for future use.
Punjab Veterinary Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a university recognized by the Veterinary Council of India.
- The interested candidates should be registered with the Punjab Veterinary Council.
- Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard is essential.
Application Fee and Examination Fee(cumulative)
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and OBC candidates belonging from Punjab State need to pay Rs 750
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab needs to pay Rs 500.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab need to pay Rs 500.
- While, all candidates belonging from other categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab need to pay Rs 1500.