By Admin – 28 January 2022 0 Views
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 of Assistant Engineer Trainees Vacancy at 105 Posts in PGCIL Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to PGCIL Recruitment
2022 through the official website PGCIL Jobs powergridindia.com by 20 February 2022. Other details of the Power Grid Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
PGCIL Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Assistant Engineer Trainee 105 Post
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited vacancy notification 2022 for Assistant Engineer Trainee 105 Posts. You can apply online to PGCIL Recruitment 2022 from 27 January 2022 to 20 February 2022. Read full PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification Before PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Apply Online. PGCIL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022
PGCIL Notification 2022
- Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 28 years as of 31 Dec 2021.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
PGCIL Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27 January 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 February 2022.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
- For PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Salary Rs.40000/- -3%- 140000(IDA) (during the one-year training period) and Rs. 50000/- 3%- 160000/- (IDA) after completion of training.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the GATE 2021 Score, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, Personal Interview
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited – Assistant Engineer Trainees Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited – Assistant Engineer Trainees Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview/ Result