By Admin – 30 December 2021 6 Views
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the OSSC Clerk recruitment 2022 of Junior Clerk Vacancy at 19 Posts in OSSC Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to OSSC Recruitment 2022 through the official website OSSC Jobs ossc.gov.in by 20 January 2022. Other details of the OSSC Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
OSSC Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Clerk 19 Post
Odisha Staff Selection Commission vacancy notification 2022 for Junior Clerk 19 Posts. You can apply online to OSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 from 20 December 2021 to 20 January 2022. Read full OSSC Notification Before OSSC Apply Online. OSSC Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
OSSC Clerk Notification 2022
- Candidates should have B.Sc, B.Com, B.A from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Knowledge of Computer skills
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
OSSC Clerk Online 2022
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 20 December 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration: 20 January 2022.
- Starting Date for Online Payment of Exam Fees: 20 December 2021.
- Last Date for Online Payment of Exam Fees: 20 January 2022.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20 December 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 29 January 2022.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Nil.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Odisha.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination (Prelims, Mains), Computer Skill Test, Certificate Verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Junior Clerk Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Junior Clerk Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result