By Admin – 13 December 2021 0 Views
Odisha Police Recruitment 2022: Odisha Police has issued the latest notification for the Odisha Police recruitment 2022 of Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) Vacancy at 144 Posts in Odisha Police Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to Odisha Police Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 through the official website Odisha Police Jobs odishapolice.gov.in by 2 January 2022. Other details of the Odisha Police Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Odisha Police Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Assistant Sub Inspector 144 Post
Odisha Police vacancy notification 2022 for Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) 144 Posts. You can apply online to Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021 from 13 December 2021 to 2 January 2022. Read full Odisha Police Notification Before Odisha Police Apply Online. Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Odisha Police Recruitment 2022
Odisha Police Assistant Sub Inspector Notification 2022
- Candidates should have Degree (Relevant Engg & Other Discipline) from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Odisha Police ASI Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13 December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 2 January 2022.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) postpay Rs. 9300-34800/-
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Odisha Police.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 2 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Odisha Police – Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Odisha Police – Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result