By Admin –
Odisha High Court Group D Recruitment 2023: Orissa High Court has issued the latest notification for the Odisha High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 of Orderly and Office Peon, Class IV, and Mali (Group D) Vacancies at 88 Posts. Interested candidates can Orrisa High Court apply online through the official website Odisha High Court Jobs 2023 by 1 May 2023. Other details of Odisha High Court Peon Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Odisha High Court Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Odisha High Court Group D Recruitment 2023 How to Apply are given below…
Odisha High Court Group D Jobs 2023 @Application Form Peon, Mali 88 Post
Odisha High Court vacancy notification 2023 for the Orderly and Office Peon, Class IV, and Mali (Group D) 88 Posts. You can apply to Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 from 17 April 2023 to 1 May 2023. Read the full Odisha High Court Notification 2023 Before Odisha High Court Apply Online 2023. Orissa High Court Peon Jobs 2023 Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023
Odisha High Court Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed 8th cl ass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Odisha High Court Online Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 17 April 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of the Application Form: 1 May 2023.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee is Nil.
- For more fee details go to the below official notification.
- Odisha High Court Salary Rs. 4750/- to 14680/- as per Recruitment Rules.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Odisha.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 1 May 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Test, Written Test, and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for Odisha High Court – Orderly and Office Peon, Class IV, and Mali (Group D) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Odisha High Court – Orderly and Office Peon, Class IV, and Mali (Group D) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card/ Result
- Odisha High Court – Orderly and Office Peon, Class IV, and Mali (Group D) you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card