By Admin –
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 of Executive Trainee (2023) in NPCIL through GATE Vacancy at 325 Posts in NPCIL. Interested candidates can apply online to NPCIL Recruitment 2023 through the official website NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs npcil.nic.in by 28 April 2023. Other details of the NPCIL Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NPCIL Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Executive Trainee 325 Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancy notification 2023 for Executive Trainee 325 Posts. You can apply offline to NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 from 11 January 2023 to 25 January 2023. Read the full NPCIL Notification Before NPCIL Executive Trainee Apply Online. NPCIL Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023
NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2023
- Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
NPCIL Online Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11 April 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28 April 2023.
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary Rs.56100/-.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Candidates Application Fee Nil.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 28 April 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on shortlisting based on qualifying GATE Score (2021, 2022, 2023), and Personal Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Executive Trainee Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Executive Trainee Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Executive Trainee you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview List or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Interview List