By Admin – 26 November 2021 0 Views
NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Ayurveda has issued the latest notification for the NIA Jaipur recruitment 2021 of Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy at 16 Posts in NIA Jaipur Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2021 through the official website NIA Jaipur Jobs nia.nic.in by 25 January 2022. Other details of the NIA Jaipur Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
National Institute of Ayurveda Jobs 2021 @Application Form MTS, LDC, Assistant, Stenographer 16 Post
National Institute of Ayurveda vacancy notification 2021 for Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Stenographer 16 Posts. You can apply online to NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2021 from 26 November 2021 to 25 January 2022. Read full NIA Jaipur Notification
Before NIA Jaipur Application Form. NIA Jaipur Jobs 2021 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021
NIA Jaipur Notification 2021
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
NIA Jaipur Application Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26 November 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 January 2022.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 1800/-
- For Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Stenographer Salary Rs. 18000-81100/-
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Jaipur.
- Postal Address: Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur – 302002 (Raj)
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 25 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the National Institute of Ayurveda – Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- National Institute of Ayurveda – Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Stenographer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card / Result