By Admin – 2 November 2021 2 Views
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021: National Highways Authority of India has issued the latest notification for the NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 of Deputy Manager (DM) (Technical), Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Vacancy at 90 posts. All Interested candidates can apply online through the official website NHAI Jobs nhai.gov.in by 30 November 2021. Other details of the NHAI Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NHAI Jobs Notification 2021 @Apply Online Deputy Manager 90 Post
National Highways Authority of India Invitation Of Online Application For Recruitment Of 90 Posts Of Deputy Manager. You can apply online in NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 from 30 October 2021 to 30 November 2021. Read full NHAI Deputy Manager Notification Before NHAI Deputy Manager Apply Online. NHAI Jobs Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have a Degree in Civil Engineering, Bachelor in Commerce, Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance), Four years of experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
NHAI Online Form 2021
NHAI Jobs 2021 Apply Online Deputy Manager 90 Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30 October 2021.
- Last Date for Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Submission of Online Application: 29 November 2021.
- Last Date for Deputy Manager (Technical) Submission of Application Fee: 30 November 2021.
- For General/ OBC (NCL) Candidates Application Fee: Rs.500/-.
- For EWS Candidates Application Fee: Rs.300/-.
- For Deputy Manager (Technical) Salary Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
- For Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Salary Rs. 56100-177500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 November 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview, Written Test & Personality Test) in Indian Engineering Services (I.E.S) Examination (Civil).
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
How to Apply / New Registration
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result