By Admin –
MPSC Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification Advt No. 017/2023 for the MPSC recruitment 2023 of Group A Medical Officer Vacancy at 146 posts. Interested candidates can apply online to MPSC Group A Recruitment 2023 through the official website MPSC Jobs by 2 May 2023. Other details of the MPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
MPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Group A 146 Post
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy notification 2023 for Group A Medical Officer 146 Posts. You can apply online to MPSC Group A Vacancy 2023 from 10 April 2023 to 2 May 2023. Read the full MPSC Notification 2023 Before MPSC Apply Online 2023. MPSC Medical Officer Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
MPSC Notification Advt No. 017/2023
- Candidates should have MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 19 years and Maximum 48 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
MPSC Group A Online Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 April 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 2 May 2023.
- For candidates pay scale Level S-20 Rs.56100/- to 177500/- + Admissible Allowances as Per Rules.
- For more pay scale details please go to the official notification.
- For the General Category application fee Rs. 394/-
- For Reserved Category application fee Rs. 294/-
- For more fee details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 2 May 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Screening Test and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Group A Medical Officer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Group A Medical Officer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview List / Result
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Group A Medical Officer you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview List or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Interview List