By Admin – 5 January 2022 0 Views
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the MPSC District Health Officer recruitment 2022 of District Health Officer (Group A), District Civil Surgeon Vacancy at 42 posts in MPSC. Interested candidates can apply online to MPSC Recruitment 2022 through the official website MPSC Jobs mpsc.gov.in by 21 January 2022. Other details of the MPSC District Health Officer Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
MPSC Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online District Health Officer (Group A) 42 Post
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy notification 2022 for District Health Officer (Group A) 42 Posts. You can apply offline to MPSC District Health Officer Recruitment 2022 from 5 January 2022 to 21 January 2022. Read full MPSC Notification Before MPSC Apply Online. MPSC District Health Officer Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
MPSC District Health Officer Notification 2022
- Candidates should have M.B.B.S. Degree, Post Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 38 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
MPSC District Health Officer Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 5 January 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 January 2022.
- For District Health Officer Salary Rs.67700/- to Rs.208700/- per month.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 21 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test or Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) -District Health Officer, District Civil Surgeon Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – District Health Officer, District Civil Surgeon Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – District Health Officer, District Civil Surgeon you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card