By Admin – 15 December 2021 1 Views
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the MPSC Biochemist recruitment 2022 of Biochemist Vacancy at 16 posts in MPSC. Interested candidates can apply online to MPSC Recruitment 2022 through the official website MPSC Jobs mpsc.gov.in by 27 December 2022. Other details of the MPSC Biochemist Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
MPSC Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Biochemist 16 Post
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy notification 2022 for Biochemist 16 Posts. You can apply offline to MPSC Biochemist Recruitment 2022 from 15 December 2021 to 3 January 2022. Read full MPSC Biochemist Notification Before MPSC Apply Online. MPSC Biochemist Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
MPSC Biochemist Notification 2022
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Biochemistry or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
MPSC Biochemist Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 December 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 3 January 2022.
- For MPSC Biochemist Pay Level S-15 Rs. 49800/- to Rs. 132300/- plus allowable allowance as per rules.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
- For Archived (open) Application Fee Rs.719/-.
- For Backward Class Economically Weak Component/ Orphan Application Fee Rs. 449/-.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 3 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Screening Test and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Biochemist Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Biochemist Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Biochemist you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card