By Admin – 12 January 2022 3 Views
MPPSC Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the MPPSC AMO recruitment 2022 of Ayurveda Medical Officer Vacancy at 692 posts in MPPSC. Interested candidates can apply online to MPPSC Recruitment 2022 through the official website MPPSC Jobs mppsc.nic.in by 14 February 2022. Other details of the MPPSC AMO Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
MPPSC Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Ayurveda Medical Officer 692 Post
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy notification 2022 for Ayurveda Medical Officer 692 Posts. You can apply offline to MPPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 from 15 January 2022 to 14 February 2022. Read full MPPSC Notification Before MPPSC Apply Online. MPPSC AMO Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
MPPSC AMO Notification 2022
- Candidates should have CCIM Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda from a recognised university established by law or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
MPPSC AMO Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 January 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 February 2022
- For MPPSC Medical Officer Salary Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Rs.5400/- Grade Pay.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
- For Others/ General Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.250/-.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 14 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) -Ayurveda Medical Officer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) – Ayurveda Medical Officer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result