By Admin – 7 December 2021 0 Views
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the Kerala PSC recruitment 2022 of Sub Engineer (Electrical), Clerk/ Cashier Part-II (Society Quota) Vacancy at 190 Posts in Kerala PSC Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to Kerala PSC Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022 through the official website keralapsc.gov.in Kerala PSC Jobs by 5 January 2022. Other details of the Kerala PSC Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Sub Engineer, Clerk 190 Post
Kerala Public Service Commission vacancy notification 2022 for Sub Engineer (Electrical), Clerk/ Cashier Part-II (Society Quota) 190 Posts. You can Kerala PSC Online Form 2022 to Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 from 7 December 2021 to 5 January 2022. Read full Kerala PSC Notification Before Kerala PSC Sub Engineer & Clerk Apply Online. Kerala PSC Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Kerala PSC Sub Engineer, Clerk Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, B.Com, B.Sc, Graduate, Diploma, B.Tech, Post Graduate from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 50 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Kerala PSC Sub Engineer & Clerk Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 7 December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5 January 2022.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- For Sub Engineer (Electrical), Clerk/ Cashier Part-II (Society Quota) postpay Rs. 14150-82400/-
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Kerala.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 January 2022 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/ OMR Test.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Kerala Public Service Commission – Sub Engineer (Electrical), Clerk/ Cashier Part-II (Society Quota) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Kerala Public Service Commission – Sub Engineer (Electrical), Clerk/ Cashier Part-II (Society Quota) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result