By Admin – 31 December 2021 6 Views
JSSC JDLCCE 2021 Notification Out: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued the latest notification for the JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022 of Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE)– 2021 – (Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical) Vacancy at 285 Posts in JSSC. Interested candidates can apply online to JSSC Recruitment 2022 through the official website JSSC Jobs jsscnic.in by 22 February 2022. Other details of the JSSC JDLCCE Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, JSSC JDLCCE 2022 Application Form, Selection Process, Application Fee, JSSC JDLCCE 2022 Exam Date, JSSC JDLCCE 2022 Syllabus, JSSC JDLCCE 2022 Calender, and How to Apply are given below…
JSSC JDLCCE 2022 Registration, Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Date @Junior Engineer 285 Post
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission vacancy notification 2022 for Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE)– 2021 – Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical) 285 Posts. You can apply online to JSSC Recruitment 2022 from 23 January 2021 to 22 February 2022. Read full JSSC JDLCCE 2021 Notification PDF Before JSSC JDLCCE 2021 Apply Online. JSSC JDLCCE 2022 Form Notification/JSSC JDLCCE 285 Post Advertising short description below there:–
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
JSSC JDLCCE 2022 Notification
- Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
JSSC JDLCCE 2022 Registration
- Starting Date for JSSC JDLCCE Registration: 23 January 2022.
- Last Date for JSSC JDLCCE Registration: 22 February 2022.
- For General / OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.100/-
- For SC / ST /Candidates of Jharkhand State Application Fee Rs.50/-.
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical) Pay Scale Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Jharkhand.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 22 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission – Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE)– 2021 – (Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical)) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission – Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE)– 2021 – (Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result