Jharsuguda District Court Jobs Notification 2021 @Application Form Junior Clerk, Typist, Steno 18 Post
District & Sessions Judge Jharsuguda vacancy notification 2021 for Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Typist, Junior Stenographer 18 Posts in Jharsuguda Court Recruitment 2021. You can apply offline through the prescribed application form in Jharsuguda Court Clerk recruitment from 1 July 2021 to 3 August 2021 at 5:00 PM. Jharsuguda Court Clerk Bharti 2021 Read full Jharsuguda Court Jobs Notification Before apply offline Application Form. Jharsuguda Court Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Typist, Steno Notification/Jharsuguda Court Vacancy Advertisement No.01/2021 short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Jharsuguda Recruitment 2021
Jharsuguda Court Clerk, Copyist, Typist, Stenographer Notification 2021
- Candidates should have passed 12th class, Diploma in Computer, M.E. standard, a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting, a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand, and 40 words in typewriting per minute, practical knowledge in operating a Computer Application or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Read and Write Oriya.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years as of 28/06/2021.
- Age Relaxation: – 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ SEBC and women candidates and 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped candidates. For Ex-Servicemen, after deducting the period of service rendered in the Armed Forces from the present age, the resultant age should not exceed 32 years.
Jharsuguda Court Recruitment 2021
Jharsuguda Court Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Steno Application Form 2021 18 Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 July 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 3 August 2021.
- Candidates are required to deposit examination fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only by Treasury Challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-ordinate Courts” and to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms.
- The candidates under S.C & S.T categories of Odisha by birth and person with a disability with not less than 40% are exempted from payment of examination fees
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- For Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist Pay Scale Rs.19900-63200 (Level-4 of the pay matrix).
- For Stenographer (Grade-III) Pay Scale Rs.25500-81100/- (Level-7 of the pay matrix).
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Office of District and Sessions Judge Jharsuguda.
- Job Location: Jharsuguda Court (Odisha).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 3 August 2021 at 5:00 PM or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Computer Science Test (Practical), Shorthand and Typewriting Test, Viva-Voce.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
- There is the full notification for District & Sessions Judge Jharsuguda – Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer (Grade-III) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- District & Sessions Judge Jharsuguda – Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer (Grade-III) Application Form or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card / Interview/ Result