By Admin –
Jajpur Court Recruitment 2021: District & Sessions Judge Jajpur has issued the latest notification for the Jajpur Court Recruitment 2021 for the 22 posts of Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, the Junior Typist, Driver, Stenographer Grade- III in Sessions Division Jajpur Vacancy. Those candidates who are interested in the Jajpur Court Jobs 2021 can apply for receipt of the applications by post by hand or by any other mode in the office of the undersigned i.e. Jajpur Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 shall be 4 September 2021. Other details of Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and District & Sessions Judge Jajpur Recruitment How to Apply are given below…
Jajpur District Court Jobs Notification 2021 @Application Form Clerk, Stenographer, Driver 22 Post
District & Sessions Judge Jajpur vacancy notification 2021 for Applications are invited for the posts of Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III, Salaried Admin on Adhoc basis initially for a period of six months or till regular appointment is made in Jajpur Court Vacancy. on consolidated pay by the Hon’ble High Court against the said post within six months, whichever is earlier. Jajpur Court recruitment Applications should be submitted strictly on the attached proforma along with attested copies of relevant testimonials, two recent passport-size photographs, one of which should be pasted on the Jajpur Court Clerk Application Form 2021. For Jajpur Court Jobs last date and time for receipt of applications in this office are 4/09/2021 2021 up to 05:00 PM. Read full Jajpur Court Clerk, Stenographer Notification Before apply. Notification/ Jajpur Court Bharti 2021 Advertising short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Jajpur Recruitment 2021
Jajpur Court Notification 2021
- For Junior Clerk-Cum- Copyist: +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982, Diploma in Computer Application from a
Govt. recognized institute or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University, as the case may be.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidate must be having knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade-III, a candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- For the post of Driver, a must-have passed M.E standard with Odia and English and a valid L.M.V license with at least 3 (three) years experience in driving.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed the Middle School standard language test in Odia conducted by the Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Must be of good character.
Must be of sound health, good physique, and free from organic.
- defects or bodily infirmity.
- Must not have more than one spouse living, if married.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years of age as on 04.09.2021.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 4 August 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 4 September 2021.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Nil.
- For more fees, details go to the below official notification.
- For Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, the Junior Typist, and the Driver of Level- 4 in the pay band of Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 63200/-.
- For Stenographer Grade- III of Level-7 in the pay band of Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-.
- For more salary details go to the below official notification.
District & Sessions Jajpur Recruitment 2021
Jajpur Court Recruitment 2021
Jajpur Court Clerk, Steno, Driver, Typist Application Form 22 Post
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: District Judge, Jajpur, Office of the District Judge, Jajpur, Near Gandhi Chowk, Jajpur Town, Pin- 755001, Dist- Jajpur.
- Job Location: Jajpur Court (Odisha).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 4 September 2021 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Typing Writing and Shorthand Test, Computer Science Test, Viva Voce Test.
- For selection process qualification details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for District & Sessions Judge Jajpur – Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, the Junior Typist, Driver, Stenographer Grade- III Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- District & Sessions Judge Jajpur – Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, the Junior Typist, Driver, Stenographer Grade- III Application Form or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card/ Result
- District & Sessions Judge Jajpur – Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, the Junior Typist, Driver, Stenographer Grade- III you can take a printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card
Tags: 10th/12th Class Jobs, 8th Class Jobs, Sarkari Naukri