By Admin –
ITAT Recruitment 2022: Income Tax Appellate Tribunal has issued the latest notification for the ITAT recruitment 2022 of Vice-President, Member (Judicial and Accountant) Vacancy at 44 Posts in ITAT Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to ITAT Vice-President Recruitment 2022 through the official website ITAT Jobs itat.gov.in by 17 October 2022. Other details of the ITAT Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ITAT Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Vice-President and Member (Judicial & Accountant) 44 Post
Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Vacancy notification 2022 for Vice-President, Member (Judicial and Accountant) 44 Posts. You can apply to ITAT Recruitment 2022 from 19 September 2022 to 17 October 2022. Read the full ITAT Notification Before ITAT Apply Online. ITAT Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2022
ITAT Vice-President Notification 2022
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for age limit details.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
ITAT Vice-President Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 19 September 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 17 October 2022.
- Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 October 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
How to Apply / New Registration
- Income Tax Appellate Tribunal – Vice-President, Member (Judicial and Accountant) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card/ Interview/ Result