By Admin – 6 August 2022
IRDAI Recruitment 2022: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has issued the latest notification Ref No. : IRDAI/HR/YPP/08/2022 for the IRDAI YPP recruitment 2022 of Young Professional Program (YPP) Vacancy at 24 Posts in IRDAI Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to IRDAI Recruitment 2022 through the official website IRDAI Jobs irdai.gov.in by 23 August 2022. Other details of the Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
IRDAI Notification 2022 @Apply Online Young Professional Program 24 Post
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Vacancy Notification 2022 for Young Professional Program 24 Posts. You can apply to IRDAI Recruitment 2022 from 2 August 2022 to 23 August 2022. Read full IRDAI YPP Notification Before IRDAI YPP Apply Online. Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment 2022
IRDAI YPP Notification 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IRDAI YPP Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 August 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 August 2022.
- Candidates will have not to pay any fees.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- For Young Professional Program (YPP) Salary Rs. 75000/-.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 23 August 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Personal Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – Young Professional Program (YPP) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – Young Professional Program (YPP) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Interview List / Result