By Admin – 24 January 2022 0 Views
IP College Recruitment 2022: Indraprastha (IP) College, Delhi has issued the latest notification for the IP College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 of (Non-Teaching) Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant Vacancy at 10 posts in IP College. Interested candidates can apply online to IP College Recruitment 2022 through the official website IP College Jobs ipcollege.ac.in by 18 February 2022. Other details of the IP College Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
IP College Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Non-Teaching 10 Post
Indraprastha College Vacancy notification 2022 for Non-Teaching (Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant) 10 Posts. You can apply offline to IP College Recruitment 2022 from 22 January 2022 to 18 February 2022. Read full IP College Non-Teaching Notification Before IP College Non-Teaching Apply Online. IP College Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Indraprastha College Recruitment 2022
IP College Notification Advt No IPC/43/01
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, 12th Class, Graduate, 3 years Experience + Steno, Post Graduate, Certificate in Lib. Science, Typing, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 27 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IP College Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 January 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 February 2022.
- For General Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-.
- For OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs. 400/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Rs. 300/-.
- For PH/Female Candidates Application fee Nil.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: New Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 18 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview, Skill Test, Document Verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Indraprastha College – Non-Teaching (Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Indraprastha College – Non-Teaching (Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview/ Result