Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard has issued the latest notification Advt No. : 01/2022 Batch for the Indian Coast Yantrik / Navik recruitment 2021 of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Vacancy at 350 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Bharti 2021 through the official website Indian Coast Guard Jobs joinindiancoastguard.gov.in by 16 July 2021. Other details of ICG Navik Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik 01/2022 Notification 2021 @Apply Online 350 Post
Indian Coast Guard vacancy notification to the 350 posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Posts. You can apply offline in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2021 from 29 April 2021 to 29 June 2021. Read full Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification Before Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Application Form 2021. Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Notification / Indian Coast Guard Jobs Advertising short description below there:–
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik GD / Navik DB Notification 2021
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication. 12th Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a subject or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 22 years.
- Age Between: 01/02/2000 to 31/01/2004 for Navik GD & Yantrik.
- Age Between: 01/04/2000 to 31/03/2004 for Navik DB
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Yantrik / Navik Application Form 2021
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 Yantrik / Navik 350 Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 July 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 July 2021.
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.250/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates Application Fee Nil.
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Pay Scale Rs. 5200-209200/-
- For more pay scale details go to the below official notification.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 16 July 2021 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- The selection of recruits is based on (Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, Medicals Examination) an all-India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV (explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during stage-I, II, III & IV of the selection procedure
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
- There is the full notification for the Indian Coast Guard – Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Indian Coast Guard – Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Application Form or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result