Indian Army AMC Units
Group CRecruitment 2022
Indian Army AMC Units Group C Recruitment 2022 :- Applications are Invited Offline Application From the Indian Citizens and States For the Various Post Of Group C Barber, Chowkidar, Cook, LDC, Washerman, Indian Army Offline Form 2022, complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Indian Army. Indian Army Group C offline Application Form 2022, Commandant, AMC Centre & College, Lucknow (UP) – 226002, by speed / ordinary post within 45 from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News :-Indian Army AMC Units Recruitment 2021.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
Indian Army AMC Units Recruitment 2022:-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Barber, Chowkidar, Cook, LDC, Washerman|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Apply Online Start Date||29/01/2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||14/03/2022|
Indian Army AMC Units Group C Vacancies: –
Indian Army Group C Vacancy Details-
|Post Name||No. of Post|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Form Fee : Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode : Postal Order in favour of “Commandant AMC Centre and College Lucknow”
- Fee will be exempted as per Govt. of India Provision.
Qualification – Army Recruitment 2021
|Barber||· Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s Job.|
|Chowkidar||· 10th / Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Cook||· 10th / Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
· Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
|LDC||· 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
· Skill Test: A typing Speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
|Washer-man||· 10th / Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
· Must be able to the wash military/ Civilian clothes.
Selection Process :
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Physical Examination
- The written test in all respect. will carry 150 marks.
- The question paper will be in bilingual format, objective type and matriculation level based.
- Answers to be marked on a OMR Sheet which will be issued at the examination center.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
The division of syllabus is as under :
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Numerical Aptitude||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|General English||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||50 Marks|
Important Date :-
|Start Date for Apply Offline||29/01/2022|
|Last Date for Apply Offline||14/03/2022|
Required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 02 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with Matric certificate from the Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(7) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied / is presently studying.
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
How to Apply Army AMC Units Form :-
Indian Army AMC Units Offline Application Form 2022
Application are invited for under mentioned vacancies from eligible Indian National candidates in the prescribed format as given below along with self-attested photocopies of documents to reach , Commandant, AMC Centre & College, Lucknow (UP) – 226002 by speed / ordinary post within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Indian Army AMC Units Recruitment 2022.