By Admin – 3 May 2022
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022: Postal Circle (India Post) recruitment latest notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak Vacancy. There are a total of GDS 38926 vacancies are available in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal. Interested candidates can apply online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 through the India Postal Circle Jobs 2022 official website appost.in from 2 May 2022 to 5 June 2022. Other details of India Postal Circle Bharti 2022 like Age Limit, India Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, Educational Qualification, Post Office Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date, Selection Process, Application Fee, and India Post Online How to apply are given below…
India Postal Circle Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Post
India Postal Circle vacancy notification 2022 for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts including Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak 38926 Posts. You can apply in India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 from 2 May 2022 to 5 June 2022. Read full India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Before Post Office Online Apply. GDS recruitment 2022 Indian Post Office Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
India Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In
case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that
may be considered as knowledge of cycling also. The candidate has to submit
a declaration to this effectin Annexure-III
- For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
India Post Jobs 2022 Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Post
India Post GDS Online Form 2022
- Application Submission Start Date: 2 May 2022.
- Application Submission End Date: 5 June 2022.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
- For All Female Candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD and Transwomen Candidates Application Fee Nil.
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- For Branch Post Master (BPM) Salary Rs.12000/-.
- For Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) Salary Rs.10000/-.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 June 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List.
- For more selection process details go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is the full notification for India Postal Circle – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
India Postal Circle – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Apply Online or New Registration from here
India Postal Circle – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) you can take a printout of your Merit List or Result from here.
NFSU Recruitment 2022 of Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy at 332 posts
संपूर्ण जानकारी एवं आवेदन लिंक : https://naukripark.com/nfsu-recruitment-2022-apply-teaching-non-teaching-332-post/