By Admin –
IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Indira Gandhi National Open University has issued the latest notification Advt No. 01/2023/ACD for the IGNOU Regional Director Recruitment 2023 for Regional Director, Assistant Regional Director Vacancy at 57 Post. Interested candidates can apply online to IGNOU Recruitment 2023 through the official website IGNOU Jobs by 31 March 2023. Other details of the IGNOU Vacancy 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, IGNOU Regional Director Salary, and How to Apply are given below…
IGNOU Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Regional Director, Asst Regional Director 57 Post
Indira Gandhi National Open University vacancy notification 2023 for Regional Director, Assistant Regional Director 57 Posts. You can apply online to IGNOU Recruitment 2023 from 28 February 2023 to 31 March 2023. Read the full IGNOU Notification Before IGNOU Apply Online. Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Indira Gandhi National Open University Recruitment 2023
IGNOU Regional Director Notification 2023
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 62 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IGNOU Regional Director Online Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 February 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 March 2023.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates Application Fee Nil.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- For Regional Director Pay Scale Level-13A Rs.131400/- Rs.217100/-.
- For Assistant Regional Director Pay Scale Level-10 Rs.57700/- Rs.182400/-.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online/Offline.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Postal Address: Director, Academic Coordination Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068 through registered/ speed post on or before 7 April 2023.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 31 March 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Shortlist, Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Indira Gandhi National Open University – Regional Director, Assistant Regional Director Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Indira Gandhi National Open University – Regional Director, Assistant Regional Director Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Shortlist / Interview List / Result
- Indira Gandhi National Open University -Regional Director, Assistant Regional Director you can take the printout of your Shortlist | Interview List or Result from here
- Interview List