HSSC Haryana PGT Sanskrit H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services) Jobs Notification 2021 @Apply Online 534 Posts
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for the 534 posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT-Sanskrit) H.E.S.II (GROUP-B SERVICES) mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URL address from 16/02/2021 to 3/03/2021 (Extended to 18/03/2021 to Extended to 18/03/2021) till 11.59 P.M. Candidates are advised to read the whole Advertisement and all instructions before filling up the application form. Haryana Staff Selection Commission today issues HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment Notification 01/2021 for Haryana PGT Sanskrit vacancy. Interested candidate applies online HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment form 16 February 2021 to 3 March 2021. Apply Online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form. HSSC PGT Sanskrit Bharti 2021 Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in the application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of the information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application. HSSC PGT Sanskrit (Advt No 01/2021) Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
BAYS NO. 67-70, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA – 134151
Advt. No 01/2021
- Candidates should have 50% marks after taking an average of any three examinations from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except for PGT Computer Science and in the case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be. (iv) “M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject
- For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Online Form 2021
Haryana HSSC PGT Sanskrit Vacancy 2021 Apply Online
HSSC PGT Sanskrit H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services) 534 Post
- Date of publication: 11 February 2021.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16 February 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 3 March 2021 (Extended to 18 March 2021).
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 6 March 2021. (Extended to 22 March 2021).
- Exam schedule will be issued by the Commission later on.
- For General Male/Female candidates application fee: Rs 500/-.
- For Female (Haryana resident) candidates application fee: Rs 125/-.
- For Male SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State application fee: Rs.125/-.
- For Female SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State candidates application fee: Rs.75/-.
- For PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana: No Charges
- For the PGT-Sanskrit Post Pay Scale matrix level-8 (Rs. 47600-151100).
- For more details please go to the below given official notification.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 3 March 2021 (Extended to 18 March 2021) or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of the application form.
- After the final submission of the application form, no change will be allowed. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her.
- In case the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with a fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
- For more selection process details go to the below official notification.
How to Apply / New Registration
- For Haryana Staff Selection Commission – HSSC PGT Sanskrit Application form or New Registration:-
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result