Haryana Police SI Admit Card 2021: HSSC has released online advertisement 3/2021 notification of Haryana Police SI Admit Card 2021 for 400 posts of Sub-Inspector (Male) and 65 posts of Sub-Inspector (Female) of Group C of Police Department. The candidates who had participated in the HSSC Haryana Police Sub Inspector Recruitment exam will be provided the official admit card, re-exam date through the official website. Students Check Haryana Police Re-Exam Date Admit Card. Other details of Like HSSC SI Admit Card 2021, Haryana Police SI Admit Card 2021, Haryana Police SI Exam Date 2021, HSSC 465 Haryana Police SI Exam Admit Card 2021, Haryana Police HSSC SI Admit Card 2021, HSSC Advt 03/2021 Admit Card 2021 Download like HSSC Male & Female SI 465 Posts 2021 Exam Date Age limits, Selection Process, HSSC Police Male SI Admit Card 2021 Educational Qualification & Haryana Police SI Re-Exam Date 2021 Application Fee and HSSC Sub Inspector Advt 03/2021 Admit Card 2021 How to Apply are given below…
Haryana Police 400 Male Sub-Inspector Group C Admit Card 2021 @Download (Advt 03/2021) 465 Post Re-Exam Schedule
HSSC has released the HSSC Police Sub Inspector Re-Exam Admit Card 2021 for SI Exam today.
HSSC Online applications are invited for direct SI (Male/Female) Recruitment 2021 notification. You can apply online in HSSC Haryana Police SI Jobs 2021 can Apply Online to HSSC Police Bharti 2021 given the official link in www.hssc.gov.in from 19 June 2021 to 2 July 2021 (Extended to 9 July 2021). HSSC 400 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Male) and 65 posts of Sub Inspector (Female) of Group C 465 Post Read full Notification Before Haryana Police Sub Inspector Apply Online. Haryana Police HSSC SI Advt 3/2021 Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Advt. No 3/2021
HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION BAYS NO. 67-70, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA – 134151
- The candidate must have Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher education.
- Physical Measurement/Screening as per selection criteria.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be 21-27 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Sub-Inspector i.e on 01.06.2021)
- Note (i):- For Ex-servicemen- the break in service between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of the month (i.e 01.06.2021) in which the enrolment process is started, shall not exceed four years as per rule 12.24 (1) I of Punjab Police Rules-1934.
- Note (ii):- For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class Categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be given as per Govt. The instruction issued from time to time.
- Note (ii):- For candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Section, relaxation of upper age limit of 5 Years shall be given
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 Apply HSSC 400 Male SI & 65 Female SI Group C Post
- Date of publication: 15 June 2021.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 June 2021.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 2 July 2021 (Extended to 9 July 2021).
- Closing Date for Deposit of fee: 6 July 2021 (Extended to 13 July 2021)
- The Examination OMR Based is likely to be held on August 2021.
- Sub Inspector (Male) Date & Time of Examination: 13.10.2021 (Evening Session) from 03.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M. Reporting time 01.00 P.M. (No Entry after 02.00 P.M.)
- Place: Panchkula.
- Cat. No. 1 & 2
- For General Male Candidates Application Fee Rs.150/-.
- For General (Female) Candidates Application Fee Rs.75/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS Male candidates of Haryana State only Application Fee Rs.35/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS Female candidates of Haryana State only Application Fee Rs.18/-.
- For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana Application Fee Nil.
Note:- Against these posts, no recruitment process could be initiated and the same was canceled by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula vide Withdrawal Notice dated 15.06.2021. The candidates who had earlier applied against the above categories will also be eligible against the readvertised posts. The Government has decided to give one-time relaxation in fee and age to the candidate who had applied against the Advertisement No.06/2019 issued by the Haryana staff selection commission. However, such candidates will have to apply afresh along with proof of depositing the application fees. They are required to upload the E-challan along with the fresh application form and will produce the original E-challan at the time of test/verification.
- For Haryana Police Male/Female Sub Inspector Post Pay Scale Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
Cat. No. 2 400 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Male) (Re-advertised):-
- (Gen=144, SC=72, BCA=56, BCB=32, EWS=40, ESM-GEN=28, ESMSC=8, ESM-BCA=8, ESM-BCB=12)
Cat. No. 2 65 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Female):-
- (Gen=24, SC=12, BCA=09, BCB=05, EWS=06, ESM-GEN=05, ESMSC=01, ESM-BCA=01, ESM-BCB=02)
Haryana Police SI How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 2 July 2021 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Procedure/Instructions/Guidelines for Online Filling of Application Form
- The procedure for direct recruitment of Constables in Commando Wing of
Haryana Police shall be the same as prescribed in Rule 12.16 of PPR (as
amended from time to time) except in the following respects as per approval of
A.C.S. (Home) vide U.O. No. 8868/E-(II)-1 dated 24.08.2020:-
(B) Physical Measurement
(D) Knowledge Test
(E) No additional marks except PST, Knowledge Test & PMT.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on the cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted. All certificates relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions etc. should be prior to the last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date, as given in the advertisement. No certificate dated after the cutoff date shall be considered. Certificates uploaded with the application shall only be considered and no other certificate/document which is not uploaded shall be considered.
l. The Commission does not scrutinize the documents which are uploaded with the application form and the same are checked only at the time of Scrutiny with original documents.
m. If an FIR is lodged/is pending against a candidate, he shall not be treated
eligible for application, if charges are framed against him.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Haryana police previous paper
There is some Haryana Police previous year to for the preparation of Haryana police competition exam
Notification / Advertising
There is the full notification for Haryana Staff Selection Commission – HSSC 400 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Male) and 65 posts of Sub Inspector (Female) of Group C Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – HSSC 400 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Male) and 65 posts of Sub Inspector (Female) of Group C Apply Online or New Registration from here –
Admit Card/ Answer Key/ Result
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – HSSC 400 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Male) and 65 posts of Sub Inspector (Female) of Group C you can take a printout of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here-