Haryana Police Male/Female GD Constable and HAP-DURGA Constable Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Online 7298 Post
HSSC Online applications are invited for direct Haryana Police Constable recruitment notification Advt. No 4 /2020 for 5500 Posts of Male Constable (General Duty) Cat. No. 1, Cat. No. 2 1100 Posts of Female Constable (General Duty) and Cat.No. 3 698 Posts of Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1. A total number of 7298 posts of Group C of Haryana Police department mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URL address i.e http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 11 January 2021 to 10 February 2021 (Extended to 25 February 2021) till 11:59 PM. Thereafter website link will be disabled. Those Candidates Who are interested in Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 Can Apply Online to HSSC given the official link in www.hssc.gov.in by 10 /02/2021. For the post of Haryana Police GD Constable Bharti 2021 Closing date for the deposit of fee 13/02/2021 (Extended to 06 March 2021). given below here. Haryana Police HAP-DURGA Constable Vacancy 2021 Read full Notification Before apply Online. Haryana Police Constable GD & HAP-DURGA-1 Constable Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Advt. No 4/2020
HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION BAYS NO. 67-70, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA – 134151
- The candidate must have passed 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher education.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18-25 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable i.e on 01-12-2020).
- Note (i):- For Ex-servicemen- the break in service between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of the month (i.e 01.12.2020) in which the enrolment process is started, shall not exceed four years as per rule 12.24 (1) (c) of Punjab Police Rules, 1934.
- Note (ii):- For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class, Economically weaker section (EWS) Categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be given as per Govt. The instruction issued from time to time.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30 December 2020.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11 January 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 February 2021 (Extended to 25 February 2021) at 11:59 PM).
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 13 February 2021. (Extended to 01 March 2021).
- For General Male/ Female of (Non-Haryana resident-only) Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3 Fee Rs.100/-.
- For General Female of (Haryana resident only) Fee Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3 Fee Rs.50/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS Male candidates of Haryana State only Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3 Fee Rs. 25/-
- For SC/BC/EWS Female candidates of Haryana State only Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3 Fee Rs. 13/-.
- 1. The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates, as the case may be.
- 2. Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
- 3. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
4. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or eChallan while applying online.
- Haryana Police GD Constable and HAP-DURGA Constable Pay Scale Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Level-3, Cell-1.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
- Cat. No. 1 5500 Posts of Male Constable (General Duty):- (Gen=1980, SC=990, BCA=770, BCB=440, EWS=550, ESMGEN=385, ESM-SC=110, ESM-BCA=110, ESM-BCB=165).
- Cat. No. 2 1100 Posts of Female Constable (General Duty): (Gen=396, SC=198, BCA=154, BCB=88, EWS=110, ESM-GEN=77, ESM-SC=22, ESM-BCA=22, ESM-BCB=33).
- Cat.No. 3 698 Posts of Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1. (Gen=252, SC=125, BCA=97, BCB=56, EWS=70, ESM-GEN=49, ESM-SC=14, ESM-BCA=14, ESM-BCB=21)
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 13 February 2021 (Extended to 25 February 2021) at 11:59 PM)
- or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Following are the general and special instructions for the applicant with respect to the online filling of the application form a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form. b. The candidates belonging to reserved categories who wish to apply against the post meant for General Category should deposit the application fee as prescribed for General Category. They should also ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions meant for General Category candidates. c. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in the application. form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of the information. Upload all documents as required. After checking and ensuring the correctness of all particulars and documents finally submit the application.
- The candidate should fill in all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take a print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of the application, candidates can again take a final print out of the application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of the application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- No documents which have not been uploaded shall be entertained.
- No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- No offline application form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- The Selection shall be made in accordance with the Punjab Police rules as applicable to Haryana (latest rule 12.16 of Punjab Police Rules amended up to date(Non-Gazetted and other ranks)Service rule 2017 amended up to date.
- For candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on the cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to the last date fixed to apply online applications also called a closing date i.e. 10-02-2021 as given in the advertisement. No certificate issued after the cutoff date shall be considered.
- The Commission does not scrutinize the documents and the same are checked only at the time of Scrutiny.
- If an FIR is lodged/is pending against a candidate, he/she shall not be treated eligible for application, if charges are framed against him/her.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Haryana police previous paper
There is some Haryana Police previous year to for the preparation of Haryana police competition exam
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of the application form.
- After the final submission of the application form, no change will be allowed. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of the application form and fees paid by him/her.
- In case the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with a fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
There is the full notification for Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Male/Female Constable (General Duty), Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Male/Female Constable (General Duty), Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 Apply Online or New Registration from here –
Admit Card/ Answer Key/ Result
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Male/Female Constable (General Duty), Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 you can take a print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here-