Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2021 Pdf Download: Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2021 pdf can be checked online by checking links. Get HSSC Constable Answer key 2021 new update here. We know that you all want to know about Haryana Police Constable Answer Key 2021, so today we have given here a clear description of the Haryana Police Constable Exam. We have told you here that when the Answer Key for the written exam for the post of Police Constable will be released and how you will be able to check it. Haryana Police Constable Recruitment has been done for Constable GD [Male], Constable GD [Female], and Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 for various posts. You can check if you want, we have given the link of the organization’s official website www.hssc.gov.in on our website, candidates can check Haryana Police Female Constable Answer Key Objection Link Online Check and if there is any mistake in your answer Apply through Key Objection Link. Candidates Answer Key for Female Constable (GD) -19.09.2021 (Evening Session) & 19.09.2021 (Morning Session) is download given by us.
Haryana Police Answer Key 2021 @Download Link www.hssc.gov.in Female Constable (GD) -19.09.2021 (Morning & Evening Session) Answer Key
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Notice to the Candidates regarding answer key and inviting objection on answer key for the Post Female Constable (GD). We have Provided HSSC Answer Key for the Post Female Constable (GD) -19.09.2021 (Evening Session) and the Haryana Police Answer Key for the Post Female Constable (GD) -19.09.2021 (Morning Session).
Haryana Police Constable Exam Answer Key
Advt. No 4/2020
HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION BAYS NO. 67-70, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA – 134151
- The candidate must have passed the 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher education.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18-25 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable i.e on 01-12-2020).
- Note (i):- For Ex-servicemen- the break in service between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of the month (i.e 01.12.2020) in which the enrolment process is started, shall not exceed four years as per rule 12.24 (1) (c) of Punjab Police Rules, 1934.
- Note (ii):- For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class, Economically weaker section (EWS) Categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be given as per Govt. The instruction issued from time to time.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Haryana Police GD Constable Answer Key 2021 Release
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30 December 2020.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11 January 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 February 2021 (Extended to 25 February 2021) at 11:59 PM).
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 13 February 2021. (Extended to 01 March 2021).
- Haryana Police Exam Date 2021: 27-28 March 2021 (Postponed).
- Exam Date: 07/08/2021 & 04/09/2021.
- Admit Card Available: 31/07/2021.
Date & Time of Examination
For Female Constable (General Duty): Advt. No 4/2020 Cat. No 02:
- 18 September 2021 (Saturday)
- (Evening Session) from 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM.01:00 P.M.
- Reporting/Entry time : 02:00 PM. (No Entry after 02:00 PM)
- 19 September 2021 (Sunday)
- (Morning Session) from 10:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon.
- (Evening Session) from 03:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
- Reporting/Entry Time: 01:00 P.M. (No Entry after 02:00 P.M.)
- Reporting/Entry Time: 08:30 AM (No Entry after 09:30 A.M)
- Admit Card Date: 12 September 2021.
For Sub Inspector (Male): Advt. No 3/2021 Cat. No 01: 29 August 2021 (Sunday) (Morning Session) from 10.30 A.M to 12:00 Noon Reporting Time 08:30 A.M (No Entry after 09:30 A.M).
For Sub Inspector (Female): Advt. No 3/2021 Cat. No 02 from 03:00 P.M. to 04:30 PM Reporting time 01:00 P.M (No Entry after 02:00 PM).
- For General Male/ Female of (Non-Haryana resident-only) Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3 Fee Rs.100/-.
- For General Female of (Haryana resident only) Fee Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3 Fee Rs.50/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS Male candidates of Haryana State only Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3 Fee Rs. 25/-
- For SC/BC/EWS Female candidates of Haryana State only Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3 Fee Rs. 13/-.
- 1. The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates, as the case may be.
- 2. Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
- 3. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
4. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or eChallan while applying online.
- Haryana Police GD Constable and HAP-DURGA Constable Pay Scale Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Level-3, Cell-1.
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
- Cat. No. 1 5500 Posts of Male Constable (General Duty):- (Gen=1980, SC=990, BCA=770, BCB=440, EWS=550, ESMGEN=385, ESM-SC=110, ESM-BCA=110, ESM-BCB=165).
- Cat. No. 2 1100 Posts of Female Constable (General Duty): (Gen=396, SC=198, BCA=154, BCB=88, EWS=110, ESM-GEN=77, ESM-SC=22, ESM-BCA=22, ESM-BCB=33).
- Cat.No. 3 698 Posts of Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1. (Gen=252, SC=125, BCA=97, BCB=56, EWS=70, ESM-GEN=49, ESM-SC=14, ESM-BCA=14, ESM-BCB=21)
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 13 February 2021 (Extended to 25 February 2021) at 11:59 PM) or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Following are the general and special instructions for the applicant with respect to the online filling of the application form a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form. b. The candidates belonging to reserved categories who wish to apply against the post meant for General Category should deposit the application fee as prescribed for General Category. They should also ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions meant for General Category candidates. c. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in the application. form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of the information. Upload all documents as required. After checking and ensuring the correctness of all particulars and documents finally submit the application.
- The candidate should fill in all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take a print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of the application, candidates can again take a final print out of the application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of the application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- No documents which have not been uploaded shall be entertained.
- No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- No offline application form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- The Selection shall be made in accordance with the Punjab Police rules as applicable to Haryana (latest rule 12.16 of Punjab Police Rules amended up to date(Non-Gazetted and other ranks)Service rule 2017 amended up to date.
- For candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on the cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to the last date fixed to apply online applications also called a closing date i.e. 10-02-2021 as given in the advertisement. No certificate issued after the cutoff date shall be considered.
- The Commission does not scrutinize the documents and the same are checked only at the time of Scrutiny.
- If an FIR is lodged/is pending against a candidate, he/she shall not be treated eligible for application, if charges are framed against him/her.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Haryana police previous paper
There is some Haryana Police previous year to for the preparation of Haryana police competition exam
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of the application form.
- After the final submission of the application form, no change will be allowed. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of the application form and fees paid by him/her.
- In case the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with a fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
There is the full notification for Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Male/Female Constable (General Duty), Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Male/Female Constable (General Duty), Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 Apply Online or New Registration from here –
Admit Card/ Answer Key/ Result
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Male/Female Constable (General Duty), Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 you can take a printout of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here-