By Admin – 15 December 2021 0 Views
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation New Delhi has issued the latest notification for the ESIC Delhi IMO recruitment 2022 of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) Vacancy at 1120 Posts in ESIC Delhi Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2022 through the official website ESIC Delhi Jobs esic.nic.in by 31 2022. Other details of the ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ESIC Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply IMO Grade-II Post
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme vacancy notification 2022 for Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) 1120 Posts. You can apply online to ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2022 from 31 December 2021 to 31 January 2022. Read full ESIC Delhi IMO Notification Before ESIC Delhi IMO Apply Online 2022. ESIC Delhi Jobs 2022 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2022
ESIC Delhi Notification 2022
- Candidates should have an MBBS Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 35 years as of 31st January 2022.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
ESIC Delhi Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31 December 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 January 2022.
- For All Other Categories Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen Categories Application Fee Rs.250/-.
- For Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) Pay Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56100 to 177500/-) as per 7th CPC.
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 31 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam, Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme – Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme – Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview/ Result