ECHS Ambala Recruitment 2021: Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Ambala has issued the latest notification for the ECHS Ambala recruitment 2021 of Chowkidar, Driver, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant Vacancy at 97 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in ECHS Ambala Bharti 2021 through the official website ECHS Ambala Jobs echs.gov.in by 7 May 2021. Other details of ECHS Ambala Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
ECHS Ambala Jobs Notification 2021 @Application Form Chowkidar, Driver, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant Post
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Ambala vacancy notification to the posts of Chowkidar, Driver, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant Jobs. You can apply offline in ECHS Ambala Recruitment 2021 from 30 April 2021 to 7 May 2021. Read full ECHS Ambala Recruitment 2021 Notification Before ECHS Ambala Application Form 2021. ECHS Ambala Notification /Advertising short description below there:–
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Ambala Recruitment 2021
ECHS Ambala Notification 2021
- Candidates should have passed 8th class, GNM or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 53 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Ambala Notification 2021
ECHS Ambala Chowkidar, Driver, Pharmacist, Assistant Form 2021
ECHS Ambala Jobs 2021 Application FormImportant Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30 April 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7 May 2021.
- Candidates will have not to pay any fee.
- Chowkidar, Driver, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant post Pay Scale Rs. 16800-28100/-
- For more pay scale details go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: ECHS Ambala.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 7 May 2021 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Ambala – Chowkidar, Driver, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Ambala – Chowkidar, Driver, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant Application Form or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card / Result