By Admin – 12 January 2022 0 Views
Durg Court Recruitment 2022: District & Sessions Judge Durg has issued the latest notification for the Durg Court Peon Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Programmer, Stenographer- (English, Hindi), Assistant Grade-3, Peon Vacancy at 40 Posts in Durg Court Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in the Durg Court Recruitment 2022 can apply for receipt of the applications by post by hand or by any other mode in the office of the undersigned i.e. Durg Court Vacancy 2022 shall be 25 January 2022. Other details of Durg District Court Jobs 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Durg District Court Jobs Notification 2022 @Application Form Peon, Stenographer, Assistant, Asst Programmer 40 Post
District & Sessions Judge Durg vacancy notification 2022 for 40 Assistant programmer, Stenographer- (English, Hindi), Assistant Grade-3, Peon Posts. You can apply in Durg Court recruitment from 29 December 2021 to 31 January 2022. Read full Durg Court Peon Notification Before Durg Court Peon Application Form. Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Durg Recruitment 2022
Durg Court Notification 2022
- Candidates should have passed 5th Class, Graduate, B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- The candidate should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years as of 01/01/2022.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12 January 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 January 2022.
- For Assistant Programmer Salary Rs. 38100-120400/-.
- For Stenographer- (English), Stenographer- (Hindi) Salary Rs. 28700-91300/-.
- For Assistant Grade-3 Salary Rs. 19500-62000/-.
- For Peon Salary Rs. 15600-49400/-.
- For more pay scale details go to the below official notification.
District & Sessions Durg Notification 2022
Durg Court Application Form 2022
Durg Court Jobs 2022 Application Form Peon, Assistant, Stenographer 40 Post
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Ganjpara Road, near Patel Chowk, Chhattisgarh 491001.
- Job Location: Durg Court (Chhattisgarh).
- The application on plain paper with a recent photograph of the candidate affixed thereon containing full particulars i.e. name, father’s/husband name, date of birth, sex, educational qualification, category, permanent address, present postal address, mobile number, Email ID, experience if any along with attested copies of relevant certificates besides two self-addressed properly.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 25 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview.
- For selection process qualification details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for District & Sessions Judge Durg – Assistant programmer, Stenographer- (English, Hindi), Assistant Grade-3, Peon Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- District & Sessions Judge Durg – Assistant programmer, Stenographer- (English, Hindi), Assistant Grade-3, Peon Application Form or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card/ Interview/ Result