By Admin –
DHFWS Ambala Driver Recruitment 2021: District Health & Family Welfare Society Ambala has issued the latest notification for the DHFWS Ambala Driver recruitment 2021 of Driver, Emergency Medical Technician Vacancy at 21 Posts in NHM Ambala Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to DHFWS Ambala Recruitment 2021 through the official website DHFWS Ambala Jobs nhmharyana.gov.in by 28 September 2021. Other details of the DHFWS Ambala Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
DHFWS Ambala Jobs Notification 2021 @Application Form Driver, Emergency Medical Technician 21 Post
District Health & Family Welfare Society Ambala Vacancy notification 2021 for Driver & Emergency Medical Technician 21 Posts. You can apply online to DHFWS Ambala Driver Recruitment 2021 from 21 September 2021 to 28 September 2021. Read full NHM Ambala Driver Notification Before DHFWS Ambala Driver Application Form. DHFWS Ambala Jobs 2021 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
District Health & Family Welfare Society Ambala Recruitment 2021
DHFWS Ambala Driver, EMT Notification 2021
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class (Matriculation), Vail Driving Licence, B.Pharm/ D.Pharm/ GNM/ B.Sc (Nursing) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details ple ase go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
DHFWS Ambala Driver Application Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21 September 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 September 2021.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: M/s M.J. Solanki, Plot No 263, Sector 8, IMT Manesar, Pin – 122052, Distt – Gurugram [Haryana].
- Job Location: Ambala.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 28 September 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Note:- Those applicants who have applied earlier for the post of Drivers need not apply again
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the District Health & Family Welfare Society Ambala – AMO, Counselor, Speech Therapist, Psychologist, Optometrist, Staff Nurse, ANM Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- District Health & Family Welfare Society Ambala – Driver & Emergency Medical Technician Application Form or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card / Result