By Admin –
CTET 2023 July Notification Out: CTET July 2023 Apply Online, CTET Exam Date, Eligibility. The Common Teacher Eligibility Test CTET July-2023 is being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education and the CTET Sarkari Result exam 2023 will be held from July 2023 to August 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for CTET Application Form 2023 in CTET for Level-I (Primary Teacher) and Level-II (Trained Graduate Teacher) from 27 April 2023. Other details of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2023 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, CTET Online Application, Selection Process, CTET Syllabus 2023, CTET 2023 Online Registration Application Fee, CTET Exam Date 2023, CBSE CTET Eligibility, and CTET 2023 Notification Date, How to apply are given below…
CTET Notification 2023 Release, Application Form, Eligibility, Salary
Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment 2023 Notification for Common Teacher Eligibility Test July-2023 Vacancy. Candidates CTET July 2023 Apply Online from 27 April 2023 to 26 May 2023. Read the full CTET Notification 2023 PDF Before CTET Application Form 2023 July. CTET 2023 Notification/CTET New Vacancy 2023 Advertising short description below there:–
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CTET 2023 Application Form
CTET July Notification 2023
CTET Registration 2023 July Session
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Bachlore Degree, D.Ed/ JBT/ B.El.Ed/ B.Ed, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualifications details please go to the below official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27 April 2023.
- CTET Application Form 2023 Last Date: 26 May 2023.
- CTET 2023 Exam Date Out: July 2023 to August 2023.
- CTET 2023 July Admit Card 2023 Date: Available Soon.
- CTET July 2023 Result: Available Soon.
Single Paper Fees
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/-.
Both Paper I & II
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.1200/-.
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee Rs.600/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on the CBT, Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
The Process for CTET 2023 Registration
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CTET.
- Step 2: Click on the CTET 2023 Registration button.
- Step 3: Now, fill in all your details and then upload the necessary documents.
- Step 4: Pay the fee as per the CTET Notification 2023.
- Step 5: Cross-check your details and then submit the page.
- Step 6: Now, you can download the Online CTET Application Form
- Step 7: Take a printout of CTET July 2023.
Notification / Advertising
There is the full notification for the Central Board of Secondary Education – Common Teacher Eligibility Test July-2023 Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Central Board of Secondary Education – Common Teacher Eligibility Test July-2023 Apply Online or New Registration from here –
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview List / Result
- Central Board of Secondary Education – Common Teacher Eligibility Test July-2023 you can take a printout of your Admit Card or Result from here-
- Admit Card