By Admin – 18 July 2022
CTET December 2022 Notification Out: CTET Online Application Form, CTET Exam Date, Eligibility. Central Teacher Eligibility Test CBSE CTET December 2022 is being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education and the CTET Sarkari Result exam 2022 will be held in December 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply CTET Application Form 2022 in CTET Primary Level Class 01 to 05 and Junior Level Class 06 to 08 from July 2022. Other details of Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2022 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, CTET Online Application, Selection Process, CTET Syllabus 2022, CTET 2022 Online Registration Application Fee, CTET Exam Date 2022, CBSE CTET Eligibility, and CTET Dec-2022 Notification, CTET 2022 How to apply are given below…
CTET 2022 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
CTET Recruitment 2022 Notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Vacancy. Candidates CTET 2022 Online Registration from July 2022. Read the full CTET Notification 2022 PDF Before CTET Application Form 2022 2022. CTET 2022 Notification/ CTET Online Form 2022 Advertising short description below there:–
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CTET 2022 Application Form 2022
CTET Notification 2022 pdf
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET December 2022
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks, Diploma in Elementary Education, B.El.Ed Diploma in Education (Special Education), Graduation, 1-year B.Ed Exam, (B.Ed), B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualifications details please go to the below official notification.
- CTET 2022 Notification Date: 15 July 2022.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Update Soon.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: Update Soon.
- CTET Exam Date: December 2022.
- CTET Late Fee Date: Update Soon.
- CTET Exam Admit Card 2022 Release Date: Update Soon.
- CTET December-2022 Result: Update Soon.
Single Paper Fees
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/-.
Both Paper Primary / Junior Fees
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.1200/-.
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee Rs.600/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on the CBT, Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
The process for CTET 2022 Registration
- Step 1: Visit the CTET official website ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the CTET 2022 Online Registration button.
- Step 3: Now, fill in all your details and then upload the necessary documents.
- Step 4: Pay the fee as per the CTET Notification 2022.
- Step 5: Cross-check your details and then submit the page.
- Step 6: Now, you can download the Online CTET Application Form
- Step 7: Take a printout of CTET Dec 2022.
Notification / Advertising
There is the full notification for the Central Board of Secondary Education – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Central Board of Secondary Education – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Apply Online or New Registration from here –
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview List / Result