By Admin –
CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021: CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow has issued the latest notification for the CSIR NBRI recruitment 2021 of Junior Secretariat Assistant (General), Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts), Junior Secretariat Assistant (Store & Purchase) Vacancy at 10 Posts in NBRI Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to CSIR NBRI Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2021 through the official website CSIR NBRI Jobs nbri.res.in by 30 September 2021. Other details of the CSIR NBRI Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
CSIR NBRI Jobs Notification 2021 @Application Form Junior Secretariat Assistant 10 Post
CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute Vacancy notification 2021 for Junior Secretariat Assistant 10 Posts. You can apply offline to CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021 from 20 August 2021 to 30 September 2021. Read full CSIR NBRI Notification Before CSIR NBRI Application Form. CSIR NBRI Jobs 2021 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute Recruitment 2021
CSIR NBRI Junior Secretariat Assistant Notification 2021
CSIR NBRI JSA (Advertisement no. 02/2021)
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, proficiency in computer type speed of 35/ 30 w.p.m. in English/ Hindi and in computers as per the norms prescribed by the DoPT from time to time or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 28 years as of 30 September 2021.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
CSIR NBRI Junior Secretariat Assistant Application Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20 August 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 September 2021.
- For Junior Secretariat Assistant (General), Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts), Junior Secretariat Assistant (Store & Purchase) Pay level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200).
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Controller of Administration, CSIR-NBRI, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 September 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Typing Test (Qualifying Nature) and Written Test.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute – Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute – Junior Secretariat Assistant Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card / Result