By Admin – 24 September 2021 1 Views
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2021: Central Reserve Police Force latest notification for the CRPF HC recruitment 2021 of Male/Female Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancy at 38 Posts in BSF Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2021 through the CRPF official website crpf.gov.in by 15 October 2021. Other details of the CRPF Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and CRPF Head Constable (Ministerial) Bharti 2021 How to Apply are given below…
CRPF Jobs Notification 2021 @Application Form Head Constable (Ministerial) 38 Post
Border Security Force Vacancy notification 2021 for Head Constable (HC) (Ministerial) 38 Posts. You can apply offline to CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2021 from 24 September 2021 to 15 October 2021. Read full CRPF Notification Before CRPF Head Constable (Ministerial) Application Form. CRPF Jobs 2021 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2021
CRPF Head Constable Notification 2021
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – General, 3 years for OBC, and 5 years for SC, ST Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
CRPF Constable Head Constable Application Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24 September 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 October 2021.
- No application fee for all the candidates.
- For CRPF Head Constable (Ministerial) post candidates will get the salary for the post is as per the board norms.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 15 October 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Note:- The candidates should bring all relevant documents in original along with photocopy as per prescribed forms attached with this notice. All eligible Next of Kin may apply in plain paper superscripting the name of the post in the application along with 3 passport size recent photographs.
Applicants who have already availed one chance for a compassionate appointment for the post of HC/Min but declared disqualified are not eligible to apply again for the same post.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam and Interview / physical requirements.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Central Reserve Police Force – Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Central Reserve Police Force – Head Constable (Ministerial) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card / Result