By Admin –
CDOT Recruitment 2023: Centre for Development of Telematics has issued the latest notification for the CDOT Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 of Project Engineer Vacancy at 156 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online for CDOT Project Engineer Vacancy through the official website CDOT Jobs by 29 November 2023. Other details of the CDOT Recruitment Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
CDOT Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Project Engineer 156 Post
Centre for Development of Telematics (CDOT) Vacancy Notification 2023 for Project Engineer 156 Posts. You can apply online to CDOT Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 from 29 November 2022 to 29 November 2023. Read the full CDOT Notification Before CDOT Apply Online. CDOT Project Engineer Jobs Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Centre for Development of Telematics Recruitment 2023
CDOT Project Engineer Notification 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, 12th Class, Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more educational qualifications details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
CDOT Project Engineer Online Form 2023
CDOT Jobs 2023 Apply Online Project Engineer 156 Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 November 2023.
- Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
- CDOT Project Engineer Salary Rs.100000/- Consolidated remuneration per month.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi & Bengaluru.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 29 November 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Only the shortlisted candidates who will be invited for the interview
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Centre for Development of Telematics – Project Engineer Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Centre for Development of Telematics – Project Engineer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Interview List/ Result
- Centre for Development of Telematics – Project Engineer you can take the printout of your Interview List or Result from here
- Interview List