Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) Sirsa
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Regular and B.Ed (Special)
CDLU B.Ed Admission 2021 Online Form – Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) Sirsa has invited online applications for admission in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Regular and B.Ed (Special) two-year course. Those Candidates who are interested in the CDLU B.Ed Admission 2021 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
CDLU B.Ed Admission 2021 Schedule : The admission schedule for admissions to B.Ed. and B.Ed. (Special) programme run in the Department of Education, Govt. Aided College of Education and Self Financing Colleges of Education affiliated with Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa for the session 2021-22 is as under:
CDLU B.Ed Admission Imortant Dates 2021-22 Session
|Particulars||Department of Education and Govt. Aided Colleges||Self -Financing Colleges|
|Online availability of Handbook of Information , Online Registration,
acceptance of Applications
|26.10.2021 to 08.11.2021||26.10.2021 to
|Display of category-wise 1st merit
|Display of category-wise 2nd merit
|Display of category-wise 3rd Physical Counseling merit list||18.11.2021||28.11.2021|
|Commencement of Classes||23.11.2021||23.11.2021|
✳️ CDLU B. Ed. Admission 2021 Details | Total : 3680 Vacant Seats
- Course Name : B.Ed/ B.Ed (Special)
✳️ CDLU B. Ed. Admission Eligibility Details :
- Educational Qualification Details for CDLU B. Ed. Admission :
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and/or in the Master Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity, Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification.
- The relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/PWD categories as per the rules of the Central Government/ State Government.
✳️ CDLU B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Fees
Online Registration, remittance of Registration fee as well as Counselling (Registration) fee of ₹ 1,000/- (for General Category Candidates) and ₹ 625/- (for SC/DSC/BC/differently abled person) and Girl candidates of Haryana State.
✳️ CDLU B.Ed Course Fees Details :
- Check the detailed prospectus given below for the detailed Fees Structure of the B.Ed Course in CDLU
- Self Financing Colleges : Rs. 44000/- plus Annual Charges (4310/-)
- University Teaching Department : Rs. 12000/- plus Annual Charges (16710/-)
- Govt Aided Colleges : Rs. 12000/- plus Annual Charges (5190/-)
✳️ CDLU B.Ed Admission Instructions for submission of Online Application Form
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for CDLU B.Ed Admission 2021 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Please download the Handbook of Information 2021-22, read instructions carefully.
- Candidates should apply for Admission to Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa ‘ON-LINE’ through website www.cdluadmissions.ac.in only.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy/printout of their Application Form to University at this stage.
- Copy of Online Application Form should be retained by the Candidate for future reference.
- Before applying for the programme, the candidate is required to read the eligibility conditions for a particular programme.
✳️ CDLU B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List :
Merit for admission to B.Ed. the course shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also along with Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Under Graduate and Post Graduate degree will be taken into consideration while determining the merit. However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, the following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie