By Admin – 1 March 2022
CAT Recruitment 2022
CAT Recruitment 2022: Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) has issued the latest notification for the CAT recruitment 2022 of Registrar, Secretary, Officer Stenographer, Accountant, Assistant, Caretaker, Dispatch Rider, Multitasking Staff Vacancy at 109 Posts in CAT Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to CAT Court Officer Recruitment 2022 through the official website CAT Jobs cgat.gov.in by 10 March 2022. Other details of the Like Age Limit, CAT Vacancy 2022 Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and CAT Bharti 2022 How to Apply are given below…
CAT Recruitment 2022
Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancy notification 2022 for Registrar, Secretary, Officer, Stenographer, Accountant, Assistant, Caretaker Dispatch Rider, Multitasking Staff 109 Posts. You can apply online to CAT Recruitment 2022 from 26 February 2022 to 10 March 2022. Read full CAT Notification Before CAT Court Officer Application Form. CAT Jobs 2022 Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2022
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
CAT Court Officer Notification 2022
- Candidates should have Passed 12th Class, Master’s Degree, Graduate, Degree in law, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
CAT Court Officer Application Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26 February 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 March 2022.
- Candidates will have not to pay fees.
- For more fees details please go to the below official notification.
- For Registrar Pay Scale Rs.37400- 67000/-
- For Joint Registrar Pay Scale Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- For Court Officer Pay Scale RS.9300-34800/-
- For Private Secretary Pay Scale RS.9300-34800/-
- For Stenographer Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/-
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- E-Mail ID: [email protected]
- Postal Address: To the Joint Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Job Location: New Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 10 March 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for the selection process details.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Central Administrative Tribunal – Registrar, Secretary, Officer Stenographer, Accountant, Assistant, Dispatch Rider, Multitasking Staff Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Central Administrative Tribunal – Registrar, Secretary, Officer Stenographer, Accountant, Assistant, Dispatch Rider, Multitasking Staff Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Admit Card/ Interview /Result
- Central Administrative Tribunal – Registrar, Secretary, Officer Stenographer, Accountant, Assistant, Dispatch Rider, Multitasking Staff you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Interview List
भिवानी कोर्ट में निकली हुई भर्ती में रिजेक्टेड कैंडिडेट की लिस्ट जारी