Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Ph.D. Admission 2022
BPSMV : विश्वविद्यालय अध्यापन विभागों में सत्र 2022-23 हेतु चलाये जा रहे पीएच. डी. प्रोग्राम में प्रवेश के लिये ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किये जाते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा करवाना 13.12.2022 से प्रम्भ होगा और अन्तिम तिथि 01.01.2023 है। सभी जानकारी जैसे पात्रता शर्तें, सीटों की संख्या, थ्रस्ट एरिया और प्रवेश परीक्षा का पैटर्न, प्रवेश / काउंसलिंग कार्यक्रम इत्यादि निहित विवरणिका विश्वविद्यालय वेबसाइट अर्थात http://www.bpsmv.ac.in पर उपलब्ध है।
BPSMV Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Ph.D. Admission 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
BPSMV Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya 2022
About University :
BPSMV – The First Women University in North India
BPSMVM : Today’s Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is the ‘dream come true’ of Bhagat Phool Singh Ji, who established a Gurukul for girls at Khanpur Kalan in 1936. Even after the demise of Bhagat Phool Singh, his equally dynamic daughter Subhashini Ji not only took control of Gurukul but worked vigorously in expanding the Gurukul in terms of its various constituent institutions like BPS Memorial Girls’ College (1967), BPS College of Education (1968), MSM Ayurvedic College (1973), BPS Mahila Polytechnic (1984), TIG Bhainswal Kalan (1999) and PSD Girls’ Law College (2003).
The State Government under the leadership of Shri Bhupinder Singh Hooda, the Honorable Chief Minister of Haryana took cognizance and upgraded the erstwhile Gurukul to the status of a university exclusively for women in August 2006 and christened it as Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, which happens to be the first State Women University of North India. Since then BPSMV has undergone a complete transformation; 75 years old Gurukul started with only three girls has turned into a modern university with approximately 7000 girls on its rolls studying in various programmes.
- The university is spread over lush green, pollution free 500 acres of networked & safe campus, juxtaposing tradition with modernity.
- The first State Women University of North India providing education from KG to PhD level.
- The university has established the Centre for Society- University Interface and Research (CSUIR) which offers innovative programmes like Integrated Energy Resource Management, Micro Finance Practices, and Folk Medicine etc.
- BPSMV is the first and only Indian university to establish UGC Area Study Centre for Indic-Asian Studies.
- The University offers innovative, job-oriented programmes in various disciplines.
- The university has established state of the art Language Labs and Staff Training and Research Institute for Teaching of English.
- The university has signed MOUs with many foreign universities of repute.
- Free placement and personality development assistance is provided to all the enrolled students.
- The university organsied Women Youth Parliament to hone leadership skills of students.
- The university has implemented all the good practices pertaining to academic, sports and cultural areas.
History of Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
The Holy Land where the University stands was first transformed into a centre of learning in 1936 by Bhagat Phool Singh Ji when he started a Gurukul for girls. The Gurukul was opened after he opened a boys Gurukul in 1919 in Bhainswal Kalan which today is the South Campus of the University.
The Gurukul, started with only three students grew in size, stature and reputation with time and in November 2006, the Haryana Legislative Assembly passed a Legislative Notification, vide no. 31/2006 making the Gurukul a full-fledged State University.
Bhagat Phool Singh was a Patwari (revenue collector) who turned a social reformer under the transforming influence of Arya Samaj and the idealism of the freedom fighters of the times, particularly Mahatma Gandhi. During the 1930s, when even the existing institutions were struggling for survival, Bhagat Phool Singh dared to establish a new one against all financial and cultural odds.
His daughter, Subhashini Devi, who inherited the responsibility of running the Gurukul amid fierce constraints, financial as well as social, helped the Gurukul grow into a number of professional colleges for women. She passed away in March, 2003, leaving the management of the Gurukul in the hands of the Mahasabha. Finally, in November 2006, the Mahasabha Gurukul Vidyapeeth, Kanya Gurukul, Khanpur Kalan was turned into Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya.